Transferring a Firearm from Victoria
Sending Firearms Interstate
Firearm Transfer from Victoria to anywhere in Australia.
Acme Firearms can send a firearm from Victoria to a firearm dealer anywhere in Australia. The fee is $AUD46.00 per firearm plus postage.
How to transfer a firearm from Victoria
We can ship to any licensed firearm dealer you nominate.
- Please wrap firearm and place in a packing carton.
- Cartons should not be longer then 105cm.
- Leave carton open so we can check firearm serial#.
- Do not include any ammunition with firearm.
- Calculate postage. Please visit Australia Post website, http://auspost.com.au/ Use the postage calculator to get an estimate for postage. Please allow another 10% for variations.
We shall need the following information prior to sending your firearm.
- Your registration certificate for the firearm.
- Delivery address of licensed firearm dealer receiving the firearm and also their email address.
- Name and telephone number of buyer/receiver.